As an artist, healer and teacher it is my job to reflect back to the world the divinity within us. My spirituality and passions are expressed through art, yoga, and healing. Music, movement and sound are integral to all aspects of my practices.
I love to travel and explore the magic of the earth. My journeys to powerful sites of earth energies and my participation in intensive workshops serve to awaken and rejuvenate my soul and expand my understanding of the healing energies available to us all.
I am a mother of four beautiful daughters living and enjoying life in Shelburne, Vermont. The people and beauty of Vermont ground my spirit and create a touchstone for peace and creativity. Magic seems to follow me wherever I go. Throughout my life I have been gifted with amazing experiences with the Divine that compels me to devote my energies to teaching, healing and creating.
- Vt. Certified Massage Therapist, 1992
- Reiki Levels I, II, & III, 1990-1992
- Certified Naam Yoga Instructor, 2006
- Certified BioMetaphysical Technician, Levels I, II, & III (Harmonyum), 2006-2007
- The Chapin School – Manhattan, NY
- Choate-Rosemary Hall – Wallingford, CT
- 1977-1979 University of Vermont – Burlington, VT
- 1982 BFA from San Francisco Art Institute – San Francisco, CA
- 1985 MFA from San Francisco Art Institute – San Francisco, CA